Effective August 1, 2020, all Mile2 certifications (past and current) will be valid for a three(3) year period. Certificate holders will be required to submit 20 hrs of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per year to keep their Mile2 certification valid.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification, or, purchase the Certification Renewal.
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your My Account profile page. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities”.
Qualifying Continuing Education Activities include:
• Instructor-Led Training
• Online Training
• Asynchronous Training
(Mile2 suggests that you submit your CEUs as soon as you acquire them over the 3 year period between certification renewals.)
1) Ensure your mile2 certification is active: Log in to your account and click the certificate link(s) under “Your Certificates” to review the status of your certification(s).
2) Code of Ethics: You are required to agree to the Code of Ethics.
3) Purchase Renewal: Answer the associated renewal questions pertaining to the Code of Ethics. You will be required to provide your previous certification number.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to renew your certification WITHIN SEVEN(7) DAYS of the expiration date, you may be required to purchase and re-take the certification exam (at full cost).