The Certified Incident Handling Engineer course, C)IHE, is designed to help Incident Handlers, System Administrators, and Security Engineers understand how to plan, create and utilize their systems. Prevent, detect and respond to attacks through the use of hands-on labs in our exclusive Cyber Range. With this in-depth training, you will learn to develop start to finish processes for establishing your Incident Handling team, strategizing for each type of attack, recovering from attacks and much more.
Live Class Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months network technologies
* Sound knowledge of networking and TCP/IP
* Linux knowledge is essential
* Mile2 C)IHE
* Penetration Testers
* Microsoft Administrator
* Security Administrators
* Active Directory Administrators
* Anyone looking to learn more about security
Upon completion of the Certified Incident Handling Engineer course, students will be able to confidently
undertake the C)IHE certification examination.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Incident Handling Engineer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
NO. You do not have to purchase a course to purchase a certification exam.
All of our courses can be taken independently. In order to help guide our students on their cybersecurity career journey we have developed the Mile2 Certification Roadmap.
This helpful resource maps specific courses to Role-based career tracks.