The Virtualization Engineer course is a fast-paced, high energy, hands-on course provides not only the foundation needed for a top performing software-defined data center, it also provides the latest in virtualization and cloud technologies which gives the engineer or administrator the knowledge and skills needed to design and manage the datacenter for tomorrow’s needs. This course will cover everything from design, installation, configuration, best practices, performance monitoring, and just about everything in between!
Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* CHT and COST Certification or equivalent
* 2 years experience with Microsoft or Linux servers
* Mile2 C)VE
* Virtualization and Cloud Administrators and Engineers
* Systems Administrators
* Cloud Security Engineers
* Systems Engineers
Upon completion, students will have learned the pros, cons, best practices, and skills of virtualization. They will be able to design, secure, deploy, and manage virtual machines and be prepared to take the C)VE Exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
NO. You do not have to purchase a course to purchase a certification exam.
All of our courses can be taken independently. In order to help guide our students on their cybersecurity career journey we have developed the Mile2 Certification Roadmap.
This helpful resource maps specific courses to Role-based career tracks.