Our Certified Cyber Security Analyst course helps you prepare an organization to create a complete end-to-end solution for proactively monitoring, preventing, detecting, and mitigating threats as they arise in real time.
This course is fast paced and thorough, so you can enjoy a well-rounded experience. Be ready to dig deep into the details of security analysis for today’s needs.
After completing this course, you should be able to set up and deploy state-of-the-art open source and for purchase analysis tools, intrusion detection tools, syslog servers, SIEMs. You will be able to integrate them for an entire organization with the goal of finding and, in many cases, preventing today’s exploits.
* The C)CSA Exam will take approximately 2 hours.
* Multiple choice
* Taken online via your Mile2.com account.
* 100 exam questions
* A passing score of 70% is required to earn the C)CSA certification
* The certification is valid for 3 years.
* Certification Renewal Policies can be found at
* Our free “Second Chance Exam” will automatically load if you do not pass the certification exam on your first attempt.
* Please use the unlimited practice exams and exam prep guide to prepare yourself for the certification exam.
If you do not achieve the passing score after two attempts, you will need to purchase a new exam attempt and there may be a waiting period before you can retake the Certified Cybersecurity Analyst exam again.
The C)CSA Exam is highly technical and the certification earned is a 400 Level certification. Therefore, a strong background in computing languages, IT and cybersecurity is recommended if you will be attempting the exam without any training.
Click on the Icon below to see a set of 6 sample questions from the C)CSA Practice Exam.
1. The Ultimate Self-Study Combo will give you 12 months of access to instructional materials as well as access to the certification exam.
2. The Live Class is 5 days of live instruction via an online classroom. Additionally, you will get 12 months of access to the Ebook/s, Instructional Videos and Lab Guide.
All materials and exams are accessed through your Mile2.com account.
1. Ebook/s – These online flip books have been built by industry and subject matter experts to deliver you a dynamic learning experience. Each chapter includes text as well as infographics for visual learners. Plus there is plenty of space on each page for notes.
2. Videos – The videos coincide with the books with a recorded instructor going through each page and adding descriptions, life experiences, and conversational-style delivery for auditory learners.
3. Exam Prep Guide – Much like an ATC or SAT prep guide, the prep guide will briefly cover all topics and areas you should be prepared to be questioned in during the certification exam.
4. Lab Guide – To aid you in the use of the Hands-On Labs in our Cyber Range
5. Cyber Range Access – 2 weeks of Cyber Range access
6. *Practice Exam – Unlimited practice exams simulate the exam environment, but beware! The questions on the exam are NOT the same as in the exam simulator. Often, the practice exam questions are a bit easier. A good score on the practice exam will not guarantee a good score on the certification exam.
7. *Certification Exam – A multiple choice test
8. *Second Chance Exam – Should you not achieve the 70% score needed for certification on your first attempt.
* The Practice Exam, Certification Exam, and Second Chance exam are NOT a part of the Live Class. They must be purchased separately with the Exam Combo.
A. Corporate Share Drive
B. Logging Server
C. Network SAN
D. Bulletproof Vault
A. Bit for bit copies, physical evidence, indirect evidence
B. Inculpatory Evidence, Exculpatory Evidence, Evidence of Tampering
C. Defense Evidence, Prosecution Evidence, Evidence of Tampering
D. Analytical Evidence, Unprocessed Evidence, Collected Evidence
Evidence of Tampering
A. ICMP, TCP, SIEM, SOAR
B. BA, NAV, SOAR, External Threat Intelligence
C. Behavioral Analytics, Network Analytics, Traffic Analysis
D. SOR, NAV, Traffic Analysis, SIEM
External Threat Intelligence
Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications is a world-leader in providing accredited education, training, and certifications for INFOSEC professionals. We strive to deliver the best course ware, the strongest Cyber Range, and the most user-friendly exam system in the market.
Our training courses follow our role-based Certification Roadmap. Plus, many of our classes include hands-on skill development in our Cyber Range. We train students in penetration testing,disaster recovery, incident handling, and network forensics. Additionally, our Information Assurance training certification meets military, government, private sector and institutional specifications.