Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications

OCU C)NP D Week 02 Devotion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jessica Jagerson
      Keymaster

MATTHEW 17 – HEAR HIM

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.” Matthew 17:6

With the ever-growing presence of internet media, we have many voices that contend for our attention. These voices passionately focus on politics, academics, scandalous events, as well as social-economical problems.

These voices tend to shape our opinions, the way we think, and the people we often become. Although there is temporary value to stay abreast of current events, there is eternal value to listen to the voice that said,

This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear him.”

CHALLENGE

My friend, God is speaking: do you hear His voice? If not, perhaps His voice has been drowned out by the many voices you may be exposing yourself to; social platforms, news media, and online entertainment channels.

God has a message for you. “This is my beloved Son, hear Him”. Are you ready to hear Him? God is speaking, “hear Him.”

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SUPPORT

Please Note:

The support ticket system is for technical questions and post-sale issues.

If you have pre-sale questions please use our chat feature or email information@mile2.com .