Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications

OCU C)NP D Week 01 Devotion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jessica Jagerson
      Keymaster

MATTHEW 16 – WHO IS HE?

When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked his disciples, saying “Who do you say that I, the Son of Man, am?” Matthew 16:13

The question posed by the Lord Jesus to His disciples, may at first, appear to be trivial. But it’s not. It’s one of the most critical questions that they will have to address in their lives. Jesus asked, “Who do you say, the Son of man is? 

After Jesus questions the disciples, they speedily begin to echo the circulating rumors, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”Jesus was already aware of what others were speculating concerning his person. But Jesus wasn’t interested in what others were saying; He was interested as to what His disciples believed. Jesus responded, “But who do YOU say that I am?”

The response to this question has eternal ramifications. It dictates whether you have peace or chaos, spiritual security or emotional instability, happiness or depression, eternal life or eternal death.

CHALLENGE

Later in Matthew 16, Simon Peter responded wisely to Jesus’s question, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Although Simon Peter knew that Jesus was the Son of God, the real question was what was he going to do about it? Jesus asks, “who do YOU say that I am?”

My friend, who is Jesus to you? And what are you going to do about it? Will you make Him Lord? Will you like Peter, follow Him? Will you pray and study so that you may learn more about your creator, who loves you and has great interest in your person?

Jesus is waiting to hear from you; after all, He has been for a long time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SUPPORT

Please Note:

The support ticket system is for technical questions and post-sale issues.

If you have pre-sale questions please use our chat feature or email information@mile2.com .