The NIST Cybersecurity Framework is voluntary guidance developed by the National Institute of Standards in Technology (NIST). The purpose of the framework is to conceptualize existing standards, guidelines, and practices for organizations to better manage and reducer cybersecurity risk. The goal is to help organizations manage and reduce cybersecurity risks and foster risk management communications with both internal and external organizational stakeholders.
The C)NFP will know:
1. Why the framework is important and applicable
2. What organizations can benefit from the framework
3. Who developed the framework
4. When an organization needs to consider cybersecurity measures.
5. How to use the framework Tiers to implement cyber security risk management methods.
Live Class Duration: 5 Days
* Live Virtual Training
1 year in exposure to cybersecurity methodology and leadership
* Mile2 C)NFP
* Organization Stakeholders
* Cybersecurity Officers
* Information Security Managers
* Anyone who works in the INFOSEC sector
Upon completion, the Certified NIST Framework Practitioner candidate will not only be able to competently take the C)NFP exam but will also understand how the NIST framework can keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified NIST Framework Practitioner exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
NO. You do not have to purchase a course to purchase a certification exam.
All of our courses can be taken independently. In order to help guide our students on their cybersecurity career journey we have developed the Mile2 Certification Roadmap.
This helpful resource maps specific courses to Role-based career tracks.
1. Go to www.mile2.com/my-account
2. Select the "Courses" tab
3. Choose the course name that matches the exam you want to take
4. In the course materials, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the certifiation exam.
5. See this helpful video:
Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications is a world-leader in providing accredited education, training, and certifications for INFOSEC professionals. We strive to deliver the best course ware, the strongest Cyber Range, and the most user-friendly exam system in the market.
Our training courses follow our role-based Certification Roadmap. Plus, many of our classes include hands-on skill development in our Cyber Range. We train students in penetration testing,disaster recovery, incident handling, and network forensics. Additionally, our Information Assurance training certification meets military, government, private sector and institutional specifications.