Live Class Duration: 5 Days
* Live Virtual Training
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* A minimum of 12 months’ experience in networking technologies
* Sound knowledge of TCP/IP
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Network+, Microsoft, Security+
* Basic Knowledge of Linux is essential
* Mile2 C)PTE
* Pen Testers
* Ethical Hackers
* Network Auditors
* Cybersecurity Professionals
* Vulnerability Assessors
* Cybersecurity Managers
* IS Managers
Upon completion, Certified Penetration Testing Engineer students will be able to test an information system for both physical and technical areas of weakness and offer recommendations for strengthening those areas.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Penetration Testing Engineer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
NO. You do not have to purchase a course to purchase a certification exam.
All of our courses can be taken independently. In order to help guide our students on their cybersecurity career journey we have developed the Mile2 Certification Roadmap.
This helpful resource maps specific courses to Role-based career tracks.