Steps to Renewal
1) Ensure your mile2 certification is active. >>> Log in to your account and click the “Exam Results” tab to review the status of your certification(s).
You’ll find one of the following:
• Your certification was issued on or after January 1, 2016 and is active.
• Your certification was issued on or after January 1, 2016 and has expired.
2) Agree to the CE Program Code of Ethics.>>> You will be prompted to agree to the CE Program Code of Ethics policy in your certification account on an annual basis.
3) Renew your certification prior to 3 years. PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to renew BEFORE your certification expires you will be required to retake the full exam required for initial certification at the full exam cost.
4) Pay the renewal fee.>>>The fee to re-certify is USD 200. The questions pertain to the Code of Ethics, etc.During the re-certify exam, you will be required to provide your previous certification number. This certification number can be found on the ACCOUNT MENU: MY EXAM RESULTS page.