Penetration Testing emulates the way a hacker may infiltrate a system in a controlled and methodical manner.
Reporting the results of the Penetration Test that outline clear steps to increasing security and avoiding network downtime.
Digital investigators use a variety of tools to determine how an information system breech occurred, what information was compromised, and try to retrieve any lost data.
Web Security Assessments
How secure is your website? Does it meet regulatory requirements? Our web security assessment team will answer those questions.
Application Code Analysis
Apps are have their own vulnerabilities. Ensuring that the code used is secure will protect your entire network.
Expert Witness & Testimony
Mile2's professionals can provide needed expertise on the witness stand.
Security Policy Services
Physical Security Assessments
Business Continuity Evaluation and Planning
Security Design and Remediation
Virtualization Design and Implementation
Benefits of Penetration Testing:
• Intelligently manage vulnerabilities
• Avoid the cost of network downtime
• Meet regulatory requirements
• Avoid fines
• Preserve corporate image
• Customer retention
• Justify security investments
• Satisfy prerequisits for cybersecurity insurance.
• Black Box Testing (Zero Knowledge)
• White Box Testing (Complete Knowledge)
• Gray Box Testing (Combination of White/Black)
The increasing amount of large-scale, well-publicized breaches tells us that not only are the number of security breaches going up — they’re increasing in severity, as well. Data breaches expose sensitive information that leave exposed users at risk for identity theft, ruin companies’ reputations and almost always leave the company liable for compliance violations.
• Hackers attack every 39 seconds, on average 2,244 times a day. (University of Maryland)
• The average cost of a data breach is $3.92 million as of 2019. (Security Intelligence)
• Data breaches exposed 4.1 billion records in the first half of 2019. (RiskBased)
• 18 Russians, 19 Chinese individuals, 11 Iranians and one North Korean were involved in indictments for their alleged state-sponsored espionage against the United States. (Symantec)
Do not ignore your company’s information security needs and responsibilities. Protect your customers, your business, and your country from data theft and intrusion.
Receive up to date Cybersecurity monthly articles and occassional special offers.