In order to keep our people and companies safe, we need individuals interested in the public good to train to be cybersecurity professionals.
That is why, during the month of September, we are giving FREE cybersecurity training to any person who works for the military, emergency services, and certain not-for-profit organizations. If you work for any of these agencies you MAY qualify.
1. Choose ONE from any of our 30 online, self-study courses.
2. Fill out the form on this page
3. Attach a copy of your photo ID and proof of your employment with any of the organizations mentioned.
4. Once we have verified your credentials you will receive an email confirming your username.
5. Return to Mile2.com, click the “MY ACCOUNT” button at the top left corner of the navigation bar.
6. Enter your login data and choose a new password. Your course materials will be preloaded.
7. Start Learning!
*NOTE: Promotion is for United States Residents and Organizations only.
**NOTE: Certain Not-for-Profit agencies outside of state and government run agencies may qualify. Mile2 reserves the right to approve or deny any request for any reason.