The Mile2 Continuing Education (CEU) Program
Effective January 1, 2016, all new Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date. All new certification holders will be required to submit Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to keep their Mile2 certification valid. If you have earned a Mile2 certification prior to January 1, 2016, the certification is considered good for life and will never expire.
You have three options to renew your certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn a qualifying higher-level Mile2 certification or other industry certification
3) Complete continuing education activities and earn a sufficient number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Renew in 4 easy steps:
1) Make sure your certification is active
Log in to your account and click the “Certifications” tab to review the status of your certification(s). You’ll find one of the following:
▪ Your certification was issued on or after January 1, 2016 and is active.
▪ Your certification was issued on or after January 1, 2016 and has expired. You’ll need to pass the current version of the exam to regain certification.
▪ Your certification was issued before January 1, 2016, which means your certification is good for life.
2) Agree to the CE Program Code of Ethics
You will be prompted to agree to the CE Program Code of Ethics policy in your certification account on an annual basis. This must be done before you’ll be able to make payments or submit CEUs.
3) Make your CE renewal payment
Your certification renewal requirements include annual CEU fees.
4) Complete CE activities and submit for CEUs
You’ll need to complete CEU activities, which will earn you CEUs. Learn more about the types of CE activities, the number of CEUs you can earn and what is required in order to submit the CEUs to your certification account.
Renew with a higher level Mile2 certification!
Earning a higher level of Mile2 certification will automatically renew your existing lower level Mile2 certification(s). If you have multiple Mile2 certifications, you may maintain all of your Mile2 certifications by renewing only your highest level Mile2 certification.